"I think I'm a little too young to truly enjoy the zoo. See, I'm pushed around in my stroller and get to look for animals that I easily confuse with other cool stuff. Like, what's the difference between a zebra and a rock?"

"There are benefits about sitting in the stroller. The scenery always changes, and I get my meals on the run."

"We saw some cool animals. The lions were out and roaring."

"But I like this lion better. I can touch him."

"I can't remember what this animal was, but I liked it because it was up against the glass. I didn't have to figure out where he was hiding."

"I really liked the elephants. I gave them my best elephant shout-out."

"One of my favorite animals was this Komodo Dragon. Ok, so it wasn't real, but I got to play with it."

"Don't worry, Mom. He won't eat me."

"Dad tried to show me some other cool animals, like these bears sleeping behind us."

"But I was more interested in the ducks."

"I got to walk around and find my own animals. See me pointing to that white fur ball? Yeah, that's an animal. I'm that good."

"Look, a poll!"

"I also played my favorite game in the zoo: what's hiding in the diaper bag? I didn't get to play very long because Mommy and Daddy kept picking up all of the stuff I'd throw out of the bag."

"We also got to see the zoo keeper feed the penguins! That was fun because a seagull fought with a penguin for some food. I had a front-row seat to the action."

"My favorite exhibit was the gorillas."

"MOM! There are gorillas in here!!"

"We walked around a lot and I got to see--and smell--some, umm, interesting things."

"Overall, I think the zoo is a pretty cool place."
1 comment:
This post and the park post are so much fun to read through the eyes of Micah!
Post a Comment