
We headed into downtown and enjoyed steak dinners at a fancy-dancy restaurant. After dinner, we met up with my parents, who gave us an early Christmas gift: tickets at the Fifth Avenue Theater to see "A Christmas Story: The Musical."
The show was fantastic! We were blown away to find out that the play was adapted from the movie, songs were written, sets and costumes were designed, actors were cast, and rehearsals happened only five weeks prior to us seeing it. The performers delivered all of our favorite scenes and lines with excellent timing.

I thank God for my husband--for all of the time we've spent together, all of the paths we've walked down, and all of the roads that we're dreaming about.
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary to such a wonderful couple! What a fun way to spend it and that looks like a show I'd really enjoy seeing!
Happy Anniversary! What a wonderful gift leading to such a wonderful time~ but I suspect you would have enjoyed your anniversary even had you stayed home...you two and your growing family are so special.
Post a Comment