When Micah's napping, we turn on the monitor and listen for when the little guy wakes up. Lately, when Micah wakes up, there's been a lot of babbling. Don't get me wrong, the kid is always babbling, but when he's done with a nap, he lets us know. So, to hear him happily babbling in his crib, we knew something had to be up.
Here's the reason for the babbling--Micah takes off his sock and plays with it.

As we come upstairs quietly, he continues to play with it.

Until he notices us. Then, he drops the sock like a hot potato, and is like, "Oh hi. I was just sitting here waiting for you. Really I was."
1 comment:
That is soooo cute!!!! I love when babies talk to their feet, socks, blankie etc...
That monitor is cool! I've never had one. This is a great post. Something you'll look back on and laugh about and fun to remember!
Post a Comment