Sometimes, there are things in this life that just make me stop everything and toss all of my plans aside. Today, I found one of those things--but I wasn't as prepared for it as I thought. Let me explain.
Simply put: I love food. And lately, I love seafood. So when my neighbor stopped by unexpectedly and offered me some fresh crab she had caught yesterday, I couldn't pass up her offer.
It was close to lunch time anyway, and Micah was sleeping soundly upstairs. I, being a little giddy, got a plate, a fork, and...wait. Where'd my crab cracker go?? Could it possibly be that I don't own a crab cracker?? Oh MAN!
No matter. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Nap time was ticking away, and I was getting hungrier for that tasty crab. What could I use for a cracker and not be too messy or loud? I tiptoed into the garage for my pink toolbox...yes, I own a pink toolbox. A hammer...no too loud. Pliers...yes! Perfect, I mean, crab crackers are just like pliers anyway.
Back inside I went to pick up my crab, now holding all of the tools I needed, and...BEEP! The laundry stopped. What to do, what to do...
Snap, crack, yum....
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment