Yes, the white mound of noodles are all for me, and no, I didn't finish them all. But I enjoyed every bite of this dish. Happy eating!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Noodle Explosion
Earlier this week, some of my coworkers and I welcomed a new team member. We went out to a restaurant that, in addition to offering yummy food, had entertaining menu options. It turns out that the names weren't the only entertaining part of the meal...check out my choice: NOODLE EXPLOSION!
Yes, the white mound of noodles are all for me, and no, I didn't finish them all. But I enjoyed every bite of this dish. Happy eating!
Yes, the white mound of noodles are all for me, and no, I didn't finish them all. But I enjoyed every bite of this dish. Happy eating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Where is that place and what's it called? I would LOVE Noodle Explosion!!
Noodle explosion looks pretty good, and so do you ? Are you sure you're pregnant ? Just kidding, you do look great though!
It's an "up north" place. Maybe we can do a lunch out sometime--now that I'll be off work. :)
And thanks Kathy for the compliment. :) :) Yep, I'm still preggo--my tummy jiggles like jello everytime I get a kick. ;)
Post a Comment