But I view this request differently. I got "tagged" by A Joy to post the fifth picture in the fifth picture folder on my computer--and that just sounded like fun. Well, after looking at the fifth picture in the fifth folder, I'd prefer to post the seventh picture in that folder. So here it is:
We took this picture at our friend's wedding. This picture shows her proud mom and happy brother--also our dear friends. The Lord answered so many prayers that day--especially from holding off the rain on the outdoor ceremony until the reception. Our friend's wedding was a joy to attend, and we treasure her, her family, and of course her husband!
3 comments:
That is a lovely picture. And you are so right, the rain held off until the ceremony was over...perfect timing. I kind of like the 'pick the ?th picture from the ?th file' game.
Oh, what a great memory! What a great photo too! I don't go through and look at all the photos stored on this here computer very often so it's fun and surprising to see some of the oldies but goodies we've taken since buying our first digital camera.
What sweet sentiments! We are so humbled to include you in our family of friends with whom we share our special times. That was a sweet day. And we are so looking forward to your next special event!
~Kathleen
Post a Comment