I had a blonde moment (or maybe it was pregnant brain syndrome) this morning. I started cracking up at myself and thought I'd share it with y'all.
I have this pair of maternity jeans that will NOT stay up. Yes, I have no hips to keep them up, and yes, other maternity jeans also slip down throughout the day, but these slip down all the time. I could just hang them up in my closet and not wear them, but I don't like looking at clothes in my closet that I don't wear.
Anyway, this particular pair of maternity jeans also has belt loops. I got all excited because I thought my "jeans-slipping-off-all-the-time" issues would be lessened if I would just wear a belt. So, I grabbed my favorite and most comfy belt, threaded it through the belt loops, and...
Remembered that my waist line has grown several inches. Oh MAN!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Pregnancy was the one time in life I wish I could just go without pants. In the last days I resorted to a super huge, hot pink pair of draw string sweatpant/ shorts with Tinkerbell on them. I'm sure I saw the clown at the fair wearing the same pair but man were they comfy!
Post a Comment