Friday, January 21, 2011

36 week appointments

YAY! For once, all of our appointments came and went without any surprises! No additional labs, no "oh the two-vessel cord is now causing X to your baby" issues, and Baby Girl Wilson cooperated! Here's the latest:
  • Total weight gain: 20 pounds
  • Baby's heart rate: 150 beats per minute

The awesome news is that she is also in the "textbook" birthing position. For once, there is something normal about this pregnancy! Of course, I'm not counting on this piece of information to stay until birth, but I will enjoy it while I can. I'm going to keep this post short because, for once, I can!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shannon. You're getting SO close! I can't hardly wait. Hang in. Hope you're feeling okay and I'm pleased as punch everything is healthy. Lots of prayers for you all of you. Hugs!