- Get the hell outta here!
- I don't have to have congratulate Adam. He already had his congratulations!
Of course, there were lots of "Congrats!" or "This is GREAT news!" All of the usual questions followed, and we glady answered them. For a run down (in case any of you didn't get to ask these questions), here are the facts we've got:
- Baby Wilson's due date is April 22, 2009.
- We are planning to find out the sex of Baby Wilson, which will happen in early December. (And yes, we're going to tell everyone who wants to know this information.)
- Baby Wilson is 6.5 weeks old right now and is the size of a lentil. (This is my favorite fact.)
- I've been feeling tired, but very well otherwise. On Sunday, I had my first headache in 6 weeks--that's a record for me! I haven't had morning sickness...yet.
We also got to tell my father and mother the news this weekend! I was so happy to hear the sounds of joy through the telephone! As I shared our good news with my father and mother, they shared more great news with me. One of my older cousins got engaged to a great guy! We got to meet said guy when they attended our wedding. We are so happy for them, and can't wait to have him as part of the family!
This weekend has been such a wonderful Labor Day weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment