Today, I had my first prenatal appointment at the midwives' clinic...and all is very well. This one was more of a "girl" appointment, so Adam didn't come. I met with the midwife who Adam and I know through a mutal friend. I also met a midwife who is new to the clinic, and she seemed very nice. I answered questions upon questions and then got to asked questions upon questions.
At the end of my appointment, I got to hear Baby Wilson's heartbeat! The midwife said that Baby Wilson's heartbeat was about 175 beats/minute...a healthy pace. I wish Adam was there for this part of the appointment, but I didn't know that hearing the heartbeat was an option today.
After I left the clinic, I called Adam and gave him all the details. We were both comforted to know that Baby Wilson has a healthy heartbeat and is growing. Our baby is growing...
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment