Sunday, October 26, 2008

A cord of three strands...for three years

So, I'm a bit late blogging about our anniversary. Unfortunately, work for both Adam and I got very stressful toward the end of last week, so our anniversary came and went. We got to celebrate with a dinner out though, although I must remember that Baby Wilson doesn't like the fish tacos at Canyons. (I'm pretty sure I've tried this dish before and didn't like it then too.)

For those of you who attended our wedding, you'll remember our cord of three strands that our friend who married us presented to us on that wonderful day. We braid it every year and add a few more inches to "Adam's leash."


I'm going to try not to get all gushy, but I love being married to Adam. The last three years have been filled with so many great adventures, and I love continuing to learn about him every day. I love that he makes me laugh, cheers me up when I'm sad, and usually knows what I need before I do. I'm so very excited to see him as a dad because I know he'll be an amazing one.

2 comments:

KathyB. said...

How sweet, and we know you mean every word.Happy anniversary Wilsons !

jr said...

Hey Adam, GREAT anniversary prank: make a fake cord then leave it in shreds at the foot of your bed. I bet Shannon would laugh and laugh and you'll have the best time ever. A total Ozzie and Harriet moment.