Today, one of my coworkers brought Twizzlers in to share. I love Twizzlers. Yes, they taste like a strange plastic, but there is something about that strange plastic that I truly enjoy. So, I grabbed a couple for my dessert at lunch. Little did I know the affect it would have on Baby Wilson.
Apparently, our little shrimpy also likes Twizzlers. (Aside, today Baby Wilson is the size of a medium-sized shrimp, and so Adam has taken to calling Baby Wilson "little shrimpy.") I know Baby Wilson likes Twizzlers because he/she has been fluttering for the past two hours. It's actually pretty cool.
Naturally, I'm going to do a "pregnancy experiment." I'm about to head home from work, and I'm going to take some Twizzlers with me. Maybe tonight will be the night Adam gets to feel our little shrimpy flutter. Stay tuned!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Shannon, you are too cute! I remember when I was pregnant w/Thera everytime I'd eat chocolate she'd go crazy...kicking, rolling...
Anyway, look forward to talking or seeing you soon. Shannon, I am cooking for 16 people on Saturday, pray for us! :) Peace & Love, Heather
Post a Comment