Friday, November 21, 2008

Gender guessing game

I'm 18 weeks along this week, so I thought I'd show you all a picture of my growing belly.
As most of us have heard the wives' tales, there are many "ways" to "tell" if you're having a boy or a girl...how high/low you're carrying, the speed of the heartbeat, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. Well, I'm just interested (for memory sake) what gender you think Baby Wilson will be. So, if you're interested in sharing your insight, post a comment!

For the curious ones, the polls I've been taking at work are leaning more toward boy than girl. I'm thinking boy, and Adam is thinking girl. In the end, we're praying for a healthy human and will be completely ecstatic with either. :)

3 comments:

Matt W said...

A healthy human...like Spiderman!!

A. Joy said...

With moves like Yoda he could have!
Of course you'll have to name him /her after produce that matches his birth weight ~ honeydew, watermelon, pumpkin, sack o potatoes ...

KathyB. said...

I'm guessing a girl. That means you are probably having a boy because I have been almost 100% wrong about the guess-the-sex baby game over the years. I was wrong about mine and my kids, and my friends....so it must be a boy!