Apparently, Baby Wilson has the same idea as Bartok from Anastasia this morning.
As I lay in bed waiting for my turn in the bathroom, I rubbed my belly. It's been sore and tight the last few days. I'm pretty sure Baby Wilson is going through a growing spurt. I was still trying to fully wake up when I got a "ha" on my left side. I thought that was a bit strange since most of the flutters that I feel are on my right side--but this wasn't a flutter. Next, I got the "hiya" just above the last movement and a bit stronger. Then, the "wah" came, still higher and stronger than the first two. By now, I was fully awake, which was good because Baby Wilson decided to "kick me, sir" in the belly button!
Feeling your belly button is weird enough on the outside, but Baby Wilson was kicking (or punching it) from the inside! It's a feeling that's just too strange to describe really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like Baby Wilson is eager to get his party going.....I do remember the active baby INSIDE me was the active baby OUTSIDE me ! You're going to have fun!
Interestingly, the only calm baby inside me was my only daughter..yup, you're gonna have fun !
Just wait until you get the kicks in the bladder, or baby Wilson decides your bladder makes a very comfy sofa, while you're in the car, nowhere near a bathroom.
I'm so excited for this baby!
Just think - next Thanksgiving you'll be gaurding your plate from the little hands grabbing at it from your lap!
Oh goodness, I'm turning into my mom. Look at our comments above - we're both on our computers at the same time ... I need to go to bed.
LOL!!! I love both of your comments!! :) Don't worry, Autumn. I won't tell. ;)
Post a Comment