Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Red boot adventures

When I was little, I had a pair of red boots. I loved my red boots. My mom saved my red boots for me, and guess what? They fit Micah! Micah is starting to love "his" red boots too. Thus begins his red boot adventures!

If you've read our blog in the Fall, you know that we have lots of trees that drop their leaves. Adam and I try to rake the leaves before they blow into our neighbors' yards. It's a daily task for a solid month. He may not like doing it, but I'm thankful that he does. And really, isn't he cute in his "O-da" work shirt?

So Micah's first red boot adventure started with our neighbor and Jackson inviting us out to play. Micah was excited to wear his red boots.

Jackson also had red boots!

We tried to get the boys to play with the leaves, but they were wet. Micah decided to throw one at a time.

After the initial shock of wet leaves wore off, the boys really got into it.

Micah thought the leaves were fun to wear on his head.

And he thought Jackson needed to wear more leaves. Jackson didn't agree.

As the boys played, Adam tried to rake the leaves into piles to clean up. Micah helped out for a while.

But then managed to get buried in a pile of leaves with Jackson.

Leaves are so much fun with toddlers!

No comments: